YOU CAN BECOME A SURROGATE MOTHER IN CALIFORNIA
Becoming a surrogate mother (or gestational carrier) is a special journey with many emotional rewards. As a participant in this program, you are given the chance to provide someone else with the opportunity to be a parent. Because of your sacrifice, kindness and consideration, someone else will experience the many joys and adventures of parenthood. Family Tree Surrogacy Center in El Cajon is happy to guide you in becoming a surrogate mother.
Start Your Rewarding and Empowering Journey as a Gestational Carrier
Thank you for your willingness to become a surrogate and to experience motherhood on behalf of someone who cannot. Your decision provides an amazing gift to couples and individuals dreaming of their own families. Once you have decided to be a gestational carrier you will follow a carefully outlined process:
- Submit an application to become a surrogate
- Complete an interview with a staff member
- Become matched with intended parents
- Complete a psychological evaluation and medical screening
- Complete a legal contract
- Progress through IVF medical cycle preparation
- Undergo the embryo transfer
- Take advantage of our Wellness Program
- Progress through pregnancy and delivery
We hope to ensure that your experience along this path is one that is comfortable and rewarding. You can work with us in El Cajon, San Diego and throughout the state of California.